Disc Granulator for Fertilizer Production
Disc Granulator Capacity: 0.02-6 tons per hour. Disc Granulator Raw Materials: organic materials, npk materials and mineral materials. Disc Granulator Applicated range: organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer production. Disc Granulator Advantage: low cost, widely using, easy granule size controlling and easy installationGet price Send us
Technical Parameter of Disc Granulator
Introduction of Disc Granulator
Disc Granulator for Fertilizer Production is widely used for producing round granules of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer. Adopting arc disc angle structure, the granulation rate can be 85% above with uniform granules in Organic fertilizer disc granulator. The design of granulation plate is convenient for intermittent continuous production, which greatly reduces the labor intensity and improves labor efficiency.
Features of Disc Granulator
1. Both organic and compound fertilizer production in Compound fertilizer disc granulator.
2. The design of granulation plate is convenient for intermittent continuous production, which greatly reduces the labor intensity and improves labor efficiency.
3. The disc bottom adopts multiple steel plates which are firm, durable, not deforming.
4. Granulator’s main gears adopt high temperature quenching technology, doubling the service life.
5. The Inorganic fertilizer disc granulator disc lining adopts the high strength glass steel which is antiseptic and durable.
6. The machine has advanced configuration, reasonable design, convenient operation, excellent performance, easy control, energy saving and nature-friendly.
Working Principle of Disc Granulator
Materials enter into disc plate by conveyor. With rotating of disc and water sprayer, materials will be better combined with water in Disc granulator for sale. Disc rotate make raw materials fall down and lift up, as the time goes, the granule gradually become bigger. After achieving the predetermined diameter in Disc granulator Manufacturer, the granulation will be out of the pan to the next procedure again.