Drum granulation fertilizer machine in Gate Corp
Why choose the Gate Corp Drum Granulation Fertilizer Machine?
GATE Heavy Industry has always been committed to producing high-quality, high-quality fertilizer equipment, and meticulously exploring and researching new technologies. It has been well received by users from all walks of life for many years; we always regard “environmental protection, energy saving and high efficiency” as the development of the company. One of the ideas. We have won many honors with superb fertilizer equipment technology and advanced technology. We regard the quality of fertilizer equipment as our life and the user as God. The user is everything we have. We will always follow the quality policy of being responsible for each process, responsible for each product, and responsible for each user, and will serve the users wholeheartedly.
What are the main features of the drum granulator?
1. Low investment, quick effect, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2. Low power, no three waste discharge, stable operation, convenient drum granulator maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced technology and low production cost;
3. High ball strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
4. The drum of the drum granulator adopts a special rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining to realize automatic mites removal, no tumor removal, and the elimination of the traditional scraper device;
How does the drum granulator perform the installation test?
1. The drum granulator should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. When installing, pay attention to the vertical direction of the main body and the horizontal.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and the main door is tight. If so, tighten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the drum granulator.
5. After the inspection is completed, the empty load test is carried out, and the test can be carried out normally.