How is Compound Fertilizer Produced?
The compound fertilizer production line is a professional production equipment for the production of fertilizers, which is suitable for the production of various types of compound fertilizers. Its technological process can usually be divided into: raw material ingredients, raw material mixing, raw material granulation, particle drying, particle cooling, particle classification, finished product coating, and final product packaging.
Features of compound fertilizer production line:
1. The production line has less investment, quick results and good economic benefits. The complete set of equipment has advanced technology, stable operation and reliable operation. Moreover, the production line has no three wastes discharged, which saves energy and reduces environmental pollution.
2. The raw materials have a wide range of adaptability, suitable for the granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, feed, medicine and chemical industry. The compound fertilizer production line produces various types of compound fertilizers, especially the granulation of ammonium bicarbonate series compound fertilizers.
3. The product granulation rate is high. The application of the new technology can make the ball formation rate reach more than 90-95%.
4. High survival rate of biological bacteria. The new technology of low temperature and high air volume drying can make the survival rate of microorganisms reach more than 90%.
5. Short process flow and low operating cost. The organic raw materials used in the production line do not need pre-treatment such as drying and crushing, the process flow is short, and the operating cost is low.
Production process of compound fertilizer production line:
1. According to actual needs, urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, potassium chloride and other raw materials are equipped in proportion.
2. Stir the prepared raw materials evenly in order to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Send the evenly stirred raw materials to the granulator for granulation.
4. Send the granules made by the granulator to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. The temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high and easy to agglomerate, so they need to be cooled.
6. The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Put the coated particles into a bag and store in a ventilated place.
If you don’t know how to choose a compound fertilizer production line, you might as well come to Henan Gate Heavy Industry to inspect it! We have decades of production experience, advanced technology, reliable quality, and more cost-effective prices. Welcome to consult!
Leave a Messages