What are the advantages of Rotary Drum Granulator in producing compound fertilizer?
Rotary Drum Granulator is the important equipment in the industry of the compound fertilizer.
The barrel body of this machine adopts a special rubber plate lining or acid-resistant stainless steel liner. Except that ,it not only realizes automatic scar and tumor removal but cancels the traditional scraper device.
In addition, the machine has many good characteristics such as low energy consumption, convenient operation and maintenance etc.
Last but no least, its method of process is Wet granulation of clumps that through a certain amount of water or steam and the basic fertilizer in the cylinder after the full chemical reaction.
And with the help of the rotation of the cylinder movement,the material particles reunite into a ball.
Obviously this method gives Rotary Drum Granulator many advantages in producing compound fertilizer.
Here are the advantages：
· Used for different kinds of granulation. Not only including the cold and hot granulation but low,medium and high concentrations of compound fertilizer production.
· High utilization rate of raw materials. Its rate into ball is 70% and the stability of ball is high .Though there is a small amount of re-feeding which of particle size is small, it can be re-granulated.
· High the efficiency of drying. Reducing the water after the materials become balls by blowing hot steam and raising the temporary .
· Used to process different type of materials. For example it can process the mixture which is made by mixing low-solubility and high-solubility raw materials.
· NPK fertilizer. Produce nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium nutrients from 20 to 48% content of inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and other series of products.
· With rubber engineering plastic as the lining. Making the raw material not easy to stick to the cylinder, and plays a role in anti-corrosion and heat preservation.
Leave a Messages