How to improve the ball forming rate of the fetilizer rotary drum granulator?
Drum granulator working principle:
The drum granulator is driven by a main motor with a belt and a pulley, and is transmitted to a driving shaft through a reducer. The split gears mounted on the driving shaft are meshed with the large gear ring fixed on the body to work in opposite directions. The material is added from the feed end of the rotary drum granulator and passes through the inside of the barrel. Through the action of the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into granules, and finally flows out through the discharge port. Due to the continuous entry of materials and the continuous rotation of the turning stock granulator, large-scale production can be achieved.
Drum granulator features:
1. The drum granulator has less investment, fast output, good economic benefits and reliable performance;
2. Rotary pelletizer manufacturer, no three waste emissions, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced technology, rotary pelletizer price, low production cost
3, the drum granulator has high ball strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and low energy consumption;
4. The cylinder adopts a special rubber plate lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining plate. The drum granulator realizes automatic scar removal and tumor removal, eliminating the traditional device.
How to improve the ball forming rate of the rotary granulator?
1. It is necessary to start from the formula. Whether the mix of various raw materials is reasonable is also a factor that affects the ball forming rate of the rotary granulator.
2. Does the drum granulator work quickly and whether the fineness of raw materials required for granulation is achieved?
3. Whether the rotational speed of the rotary strand granulator itself and the roughness of the inner wall are reasonable, and whether the amount of liquid phase and temperature required for granulation when the raw materials enter the rotary strand granulator are reasonable.
4. Is the temperature of the dryer drying reasonable? If it is too high, it will melt. If the temperature is low, it will cause the particles to stick.
5. For manufacturing different granules, the requirements of the rotary granulator are different.