How does the trough composter ferment?
The trough type composting machine is used for the fermentation of organic waste such as livestock and poultry manure, sludge garbage, sugar filtering plant, dreg cake, and straw sawdust. The trough composter is a mainstream product that affects the development trend of the compost industry. The trough-type stacker is suitable for aerobic fermentation, and can be used in conjunction with solar fermentation chambers, fermentation tanks, and travellers to achieve the function of one tank with multiple tanks.
Advantages of trough composter
1. The trough composting machine has the obvious advantages of low investment, low energy consumption, fast fertilization and large output.
2. The trough composter significantly improves the production efficiency and product quality of organic fertilizer plants, and greatly reduces the cost.
3. The trough composting machine is made of bio-organic fertilizer that is green and environmentally friendly and improves soil quality through the principle of aerobic fermentation.
4. The trough composting machine can effectively mix and mix livestock manure, sludge, microbial preparations, and straw powder to create a better aerobic environment for material fermentation.
Trough compost fermentation
1. The trough composter needs to build two walls on the flat ground to form a fermentation tank, and then feed it for fermentation.
2. Add auxiliary materials for moisture adjustment and organic fertilizer fermentation bacteria, you can directly feed in the tank, and then add auxiliary materials, bacteria, and tank composter to turn over and stir.
3. Civil construction of fermentation tank. The width of the trough varies from 4-10 meters, and the length can be 60-80. Further design can be done according to the actual situation.
4, after the completion of the fermentation of the trough composter, deep processing of organic fertilizer deep processing-crushing, screening, granulation, packaging.