How to improve the granulation rate of the drum fertilizer granulator?
The drum granulator is a molding machine that can manufacture materials into specific shapes. Drum granulator is one of the key equipments in the compound fertilizer industry. It is suitable for large-scale production of cold and hot granulation and high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizer. The main working mode of the organic fertilizer drum granulator is wet granulation of the pellets. After a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer is fully chemically reacted in the cylinder, and under certain liquid conditions, the cylinder is used. The rotary motion causes the squeezing force between the material particles to agglomerate into a ball.
Drum granulator features
1, the ball formation rate of 70%, a small amount of return material, small size of the return material, can be re-granulated;
2. The drum granulator is heated by steam to increase the temperature of the material, so that the material has low moisture after being formed into a ball, and the drying efficiency is improved;
3, with rubber engineering plastics as the inner lining, the raw materials are not easy to stick to the cylinder, and play a role in anti-corrosion and heat preservation;
4. The drum granulator has a large output, low power consumption and low maintenance cost.
Factors affecting the granulation rate of the drum granulator
1, the raw material formula of the drum granulator, whether the matching of various raw materials is reasonable.
2. Does the drum granulator work quickly and does not meet the required fineness of the material during granulation
3, the rotation speed of the drum granulator itself, whether the roughness of the inner wall is reasonable.
4. The amount and temperature of the liquid phase required for granulation of the raw material into the drum granulator is not reasonable.
5. The temperature at the time of drying with the dryer of the drum granulator is not reasonable.