What are the advantages of the Gate fertilizer wheel composter?
Wheel composter is a series of products produced by our company in order to promote the production of bio-organic fertilizer on the ground by stack fermentation. The wheel composter can increase the fermentation time. Generally, it only takes 1-3 days on the basis of traditional fermentation flipping, and the use of materials with a large water content is about 7 days. Such equipment will give organic fertilizer invisibly. Increased user output. The feature of the wheel composter is that it saves a lot of manpower and material engineering.
Advantages of wheel composter
1. The wheel composting machine lever operation in-situ 180 ° turning and turning, eliminating the trouble of steering wheel-type in-situ inability to turn around.
2. The wheel composting machine will not turn over completely.
3. The clutch of the wheel composter adopts a soft drive, eliminating the iron-to-iron clutch, and increasing the service life of the equipment shaft, chain and bearing.
4. The nationwide warranty of wheeled composting machine, the after-sales service is worry-free.
5. Wheeled composter-walking type stacker adopts frame multi-column automobile type overall structure, which has longer service life and should not be deformed.
Working principle of wheel composter
The wheeled composter adopts a four-wheel walking design, which can move forward and backward. When the wheeled dumper is running, the whole vehicle rides on a long stack of pre-stacked fertilizer bases, and the bottom of the rack is stirred and agitated by a knife to dump, fluff, and move the fertilizer-based raw materials. Bar stacks. The wheeled composter can be operated in open outdoor open fields or in workshop sheds. The medium-sized wheel composter can mix 600-900 cubic meters of material per hour (equivalent to the tireless workload of 100 people at the same time). It can fold more than 160-200 tons of synthetic fertilizer, and in a factory with a daily output of 30 tons of finished fertilizer, workers actually turn around less than an hour a day.