Organic fertilizer disc granulator granulation technology plan
The disc granulator is a device for manufacturing green balls in a pellet production process. Disc granulator is a kind of equipment widely used in steel, nonferrous metallurgy, cement, fertilizer and other industrial fields. The design of disc granulator is constantly improved in its application and development. The new disc granulator is mainly composed of The disc body, transmission system, slewing bearing, rotary scraper device, disc body angle adjustment device, lubrication system and other parts.
Advantages of disc granulator:
1. The disc granulator has no drying process, granulation at room temperature, one-time molding, less investment, quick results, and good economic benefits.
2. Reliable operation of small power, no three waste emissions, stable operation, convenient maintenance of disc granulator, reasonable process layout, advanced technology, and low production cost.
3. The disc granulator has a wide range of raw materials, which can be used to granulate various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed, coal, metallurgy, etc., and can produce various concentrations and types (including organic fertilizer, Inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.) compound fertilizer.
4. The disc granulator is especially for the rare earth, ammonium carbonate and ammonium sulfate series compound fertilizer granulation. It is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
Granulation method of disc granulator:
1. The raw meal powder is evenly moistened by the atomized water in the double-shaft mixer to form a ball core with a very uniform particle size, and then it is fed into a ball tray of a disk granulator for ball formation. The moisture of the ball should be controlled at 12 ~ 14%.
2. Only a small amount of supplementary water is added to the pelletizing plate of the disc granulator, and the supplementary water amount is controlled at about 0 to 3%. After the raw nuclei enter the ball-forming disc, they are moved along theparabola by centrifugal force, friction and gravity in the disc.
3. Due to the cohesiveness and plasticity of the material, the cores of the ball adhere to each other and grow up gradually during the movement. When the parameters such as the inclination angle, the height of the disc edge, the rotation speed, and the moisture of the disc pelletizer are constant, the pellets of different particle sizes roll away from the disc edge and roll down at different separation angles due to different gravity.
4. During the continuous rolling process of the pellet ball in the disc granulator, the water in the ball is continuously discharged from the surface. Due to the adhesiveness of the material and the natural volatilization of the surface liquid film, the pellet ball has a certain strength, With the rotation of the inclined disk body, it is discharged from the edge of the disk.
Leave a Messages