What are the advantages of the new organic fertilizer stirring granulator?
Organic fertilizer stirring granulator machine is also called wet method stirring and granulating machine, internal rotation stirring and granulating machine. Stirring granulator is a new organic fertilizer granulator developed and designed by our company. It breaks through the conventional granulation process and can save a lot of energy. In the granulation process, the tooth stirring granulator has a high yield, stable operation, uniform particle size and long service life. Stirring granulators are recognized by our customers as ideal and reliable products.
Advantages of Stirring Granulator
1. The particle size distribution of the stirring tooth granulator is concentrated and easy to control.
2. High organic content. The granules produced by the agitation granulator are spherical, and realize pure organic matter granulation.
3. Spherical particles have no acute angle after granulation, so the powdering rate is low. Efficiency. Stirring granulators are easier to meet the requirements of large-scale production.
4. Stirring granulator does not need to add binder when granulating.
5. The granules are solid and can be sieved after being granulated by the stirring tooth granulator to reduce the drying energy consumption.
Application range of stirring granulator
Stirring granulator is suitable for granulating light fine powder materials. The finer the basic particles of the fine powder material, the higher the sphericity of the particles and the better the ball forming quality. Stirring granulator generally requires that the particle size of the material before granulation should be less than 300 mesh. Typical application materials of agitator granulators: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. The size of the particle diameter can be adjusted appropriately by the amount of material mixing and the spindle speed.