What are the benefits of organic fertilizers for crops?
Organic fertilizer is processed through organic fertilizer equipment, and there are many raw materials for organic fertilizer, such as cow dung, sheep manure, chicken manure, and sludge. The processing of these wastes through organic fertilizer equipment can turn waste into treasure and become a nutrient that is beneficial to the growth of crops. As a manufacturer of organic fertilizer equipment, we produce a variety of fertilizer machines, as well as production line equipment, which are very popular among customers. Helping many aquaculture or wineries, farmers have solved the pollution problems caused by waste.
The role of organic fertilizer
The organic fertilizer produced by the fertilizer production equipment contains a variety of nutrients, rich in organic matter, can strengthen the activities of microorganisms, and has long-lasting fertilizer effect. It can not only supply the nutrient needs of crops, but also improve the water and heat of the soil after a long time of application. Ventilation conditions. The organic fertilizer produced by the fertilizer production equipment is rich in organic matter, which can significantly improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil, improve soil ploughing, enhance water seepage capacity, improve soil water storage, fertilizer retention, fertilizer supply, drought resistance and flood control capacity, and increase production significantly.
The benefits of organic fertilizer
1. Organic fertilizer can improve the safety and greenness of food. The various nutrients in organic fertilizer produced by fertilizer production equipment are relatively complete, and these substances are completely non-toxic, harmless and non-polluting natural substances. The production of high-yield, high-quality, non-polluting green food provides the necessary conditions.
2. Organic fertilizer can improve soil fertility. The organic fertilizer produced by fertilizer production equipment generally contains 45% organic matter, which promotes the formation of stable agglomerate structure and soil fertility.
3. Organic fertilizers improve soil quality and promote soil microbial growth. Organic fertilizers contain various active enzymes secreted by the digestive tract of animals, as well as various enzymes produced by microorganisms. When these substances are applied to the soil, the enzyme activity of the soil can be greatly improved. The organic fertilizer produced by the fertilizer production equipment has fundamentally improved and improved the quality of the soil.
4. Organic fertilizer can reduce soil nutrient loss and improve fertilizer utilization. After the application of organic fertilizer, the soil structure is improved, the soil water retention and fertilizer retention capacity is increased, and the loss of soil fertilizer and nutrients is reduced. In addition, beneficial microbes can dissolve phosphorus and potassium, which can increase the effective utilization rate of fertilizers to 50% or more.
5. Organic fertilizer enhances the ability of crops to resist disease, drought and sputum. The organic fertilizer produced by the fertilizer production equipment can enhance the water storage capacity of the soil after being applied to the soil, and can enhance the drought resistance of the crop under drought conditions. At the same time, organic fertilizer can also make the soil loose, improve the ecological environment of crop roots, promote root growth, enhance root activity, improve crop tolerance, reduce plant mortality, and improve the survival rate of agricultural products.
Leave a Messages