What are the main points when buying organic fertilizer equipment?
Organic fertilizer equipment effectively controls the thorny problem of livestock and poultry manure pollution. The circular economy is the current trend of environmental protection and sustainable development in China. It is an advanced development model that can eliminate the long-standing acute conflict between environment and development . Environmentally friendly organic fertilizer equipment processing technology is the best way to solve the resource and environmental constraints in the process of sustainable human development. Therefore, the demand for organic fertilizer equipment is getting higher and higher.
How to buy organic fertilizer equipment?
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer equipment: such as how many tons are produced annually, or how many tons are produced in one hour, the price can be determined. The models of normal organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers are divided into models with an annual output of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 100,000 tons.
2. Determine the configuration level of organic fertilizer equipment: the configuration level is different, the equipment price is different, and the amount of labor is different:
3. Determine the types of main organic raw materials: common organic raw materials are chicken dung, pig dung, cow dung, sheep dung, straw, medicine residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, domestic sewage sludge from urban sewage treatment plants, etc. . Different raw materials, the selection of organic fertilizer equipment is also slightly different.
4. When purchasing organic fertilizer equipment, you also need to choose the appropriate organic fertilizer equipment according to your own conditions to avoid waste.
Installation of organic fertilizer equipment:
1. Organic fertilizer equipment should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. Pay attention to the vertical of the main body when installing.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is fastened. If so, tighten it.
4. Configure power line and control switch according to the power of organic fertilizer equipment.
5. After the inspection is completed, carry out a no-load test run, and the test run can be carried out normally.
Leave a Messages