What are the tips for using straw crusher?
The straw crusher can grind corn stalks, straw, peanut skin, bean stalks, firewood and other burning crop waste stalks, and then ferment and process through organic fertilizer equipment, which can be made into organic granular fertilizer. Thereby, the burning of these crop straws is avoided, the environment is well protected, and the renewable energy is effectively developed.The straw crusher has reliable performance, simple operation and convenience. The equipment has a wide range of raw materials and can be adapted to the burning of crop stalks such as corn stalks, straw, peanut hulls, bean stalks and firewood.
Technical parameters of the Gate straw crusher
The tips of straw crusher
(1) After the straw crusher is installed, it should be carefully checked whether it is installed in place and checked for the installation is not strong enough. Whether the motor shaft and the pulverizer shaft are parallel, and check whether the belt tension is appropriate.
(2) The straw crusher should be evenly fed. If there are any noises, high temperature of the bearing and the body or external spraying, it should be stopped immediately to check and eliminate the fault.
(3) The straw crusher should be fixed on the ground and can be fixed with cement. If the work location is changed frequently, the pulverizer and motor should be mounted on a base made of angle steel.
(4) Before starting the straw crusher, first turn the rotor by hand to check whether the operation is flexible and normal, whether there is collision in the casing, whether the rotation direction of the rotor is correct, and whether the motor and the pulverizer are well lubricated.
(5) The straw crusher should not change the pulley frequently to prevent the rotation speed from being too high or too low.
(6) After the straw crusher is started, it should be idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and then no work will be carried out.
(7) The straw crusher stops feeding before stopping, and after the materials in the standby are removed, the power is cut off. Cleaning and maintenance should be carried out after shutdown.
(8) When feeding, the staff should stand on the side of the straw crusher to prevent the rebounded debris from being injured. When smashing the long stalk, the hand should not be caught too tightly to prevent the hand from being brought in.
(9) Before the work of the straw crusher, the staff should carefully check the materials to prevent metal, stones and other hard objects from entering the crushing chamber and causing accidents.
(10) After the straw crusher is operated for 300 hours, the bearing must be cleaned and the oil should be replaced; when the oil is installed, 1/3 of the gap of the full bearing seat is good, and the maximum is not more than 1/2. When the machine is stopped for a long time, the drive belt should be removed.
Leave a Messages