Advantages of granulation of the counter-roller granulator in the compound fertilizer production line
The roller extrusion compound fertilizer granulator is the key equipment for granulation of compound fertilizer production line. It has advanced technology, reasonable design, compact structure, novel and practical, low energy consumption and so on. It can be matched with the corresponding equipment to form a small organic fertilizer production line, which can form a continuous and mechanized production with a certain capacity. The roller extrusion compound fertilizer granulator does not need to be dried, and is produced at room temperature. The product is rolled and formed at one time, so that the product quality meets the requirements of the compound fertilizer technical index, and is used for the production of high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizers of various crops.
Performance advantages of the counter roll extrusion granulator matched with the compound fertilizer production line:
1. Less investment, quick effect on the roll extrusion compound fertilizer granulator no drying process, room temperature granulation, one molding, less investment, quick effect, good economic efficiency.
2. Reliable operation and low cost. The compound fertilizer is reliable in the operation of the roller extrusion granulator, without three waste discharge, stable operation and convenient maintenance.
3. It has wide applicability to the raw materials of the roll extrusion granulator. It can be used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical, feed, coal, metallurgy.
4. The roller extrusion granulator does not need other additives to increase the binder. The dry granulation process does not require other additives, and only uses the intermolecular force of the material itself, which simplifies the process and reduces energy consumption.
5. The roller extrusion compound fertilizer granulator eliminates the monotonous process, and the return ratio is low (about 15% of the total feed amount of the kneading machine). The technical process is simple and the capital contribution is low.
6. The roller extrusion compound fertilizer granulator has a wide range of application and can be used for granulation of ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride and potassium sulfate. Formula extrusion can be completed in a very short time by using extrusion granulation technology. A compound fertilizer production line can produce more than 30 formulas.