Gate Organic fertilizer granule machine for organic fertilizer production line

The organic fertilizer granule machine produces chicken manure, pig manure, straw, etc., without any chemical ingredients, while chicken and pig have poor digestion ability and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the feed The nutrients are excreted in the feces, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients. The organic fertilizer pellet machine not only creates economic benefits for the enterprise, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.

production line

The organic fertilizer made by the organic fertilizer granule machine is granular, and its action makes the shape of the organic fertilizer good, and improves the utilization rate of the fertilizer. Fertilizer granulation equipment In addition to organic fertilizer granulators there are many other types, disc granulators, flat granulators, drum granulators. Organic fertilizer granulator plays an important role in organic fertilizer production due to its unique structure and granulation process. Fertilizers used in previous crops, and most of the fertilizers were washed away by rainwater, which also led to heavy metal pollution of soil and agricultural products. The organic fertilizer produced by organic fertilizer pellets reduced pollution to water, soil and environment, and reduced The threat of human and animal survival. Conducive to the ecological environment. The organic fertilizer granulator is beneficial to the mass production of organic fertilizer, and the use of organic fertilizer in agriculture helps to improve the environment.

organic fertilizer

Organic fertilizer granulator – new type organic fertilizer granulator

The new type organic fertilizer granulator is a patented product newly developed by the company and the Agricultural Machinery Research Institute. It is designed and manufactured by the wet continuous pusher granulation process. new type organic fertilizer granulator can not only granulate a variety of organic materials, especially coarse fiber materials that are difficult to granulate using conventional equipment, such as crop straw, wine residue, slag, dregs, animal waste, etc. Granules, and the granulation effect of raw materials such as humic acid and municipal sludge also achieved good results.

Parameters of new type organic fertilizer granulator

Model JCZ-60 JCZ-80 JCZ-100
Power 37KW 55KW 75KW
Capacity 1-2 t/h 2-4 t/h 5-8 t/h
Dimension 4100*1600*1150mm 4250*1850*1300mm 4700*2350*1600mm
Installation Angle 2°-2.5° 2°-2.5° 2°-2.5°
Inlet Moisture Content 20%-40% 20%-40% 20%-40%
Inlet Materials Size 50 mesh 50 mesh 50 mesh

The characteristics of the new type organic fertilizer granulator
1, mixing and rotating, two granulation methods combined, used in chicken manure new organic fertilizer granulator
2. Special rubber sheet lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining can be added to better solve the material sticking to the drum
3. The machine is stable, not easy to damage, and has a long service life.
4. A wide range of organic fertilizer granulators for processing raw materials for livestock and poultry.
5. Low production cost and large production capacity