Granulator drum design for fertilizer- Five parts
Introduction of Granulator drum design for fertilizer:
Granulator drum design for fertilizer features high productivity, long material retention time and multiple processes at the same time. Therefore, the Granulator drum design for fertilizer is suitable for granulation of non-granulated materials and is suitable for mass production. Today GATE organic fertilizer machine manufacturer will share you the components of the conversion granulator.
The five major parts of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer:
1. The bracket part of the granite program is for fertilizer: the entire rotating part of the body is supported by the bracket and is subjected to a large force. Therefore, the carrier part of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer is welded with medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, and has passed strict quality control and special process requirements, which has reached the purpose of the machine. In addition, more importantly, the tugboat is fixed on the shelf. Due to the large friction between the roller and the belt, our factory deliberately chooses high-quality anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials, which greatly improves the service life of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer. The carrier is also integrated with casting technology. In addition, there are lifting hooks at the four corners of the carrier to facilitate loading and unloading.
2. Transmission part: The transmission part of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer is important for the work of the entire body. The drive frames are welded with high quality channel steel and have passed strict quality requirements. The main motor and reducer installed on the transmission frame are all ISO-free products, and the quality is reliable. The motor of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer drives the pulley, the V-belt and the reducer to drive the main shaft to work on the main body. The transmission reducer is driven by the nylon decoupling coupling in the working part of the main shaft.
3. Large ring gear: The large gear ring of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer is fixed on the body, meshes with the transmission pinion, and works with the opposite body. It uses high-tech wear-resistant material to make the life of the Granulator drum designed for fertilizer more long.
4. Roller of Granulator drum design for fertilizer: fixed on both sides of the body of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer to support the entire body.
5. Body part: The most important part of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer is the body part, which is welded with high-quality medium-carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining, which realizes automatic mitigation, detumescence, and cancellation. The traditional scraper device, through strict quality control and specific process requirements, to achieve the purpose of the Granulator drum design for fertilizer.