What fertilizers should not be mixed?
(1) Farm manure such as human and animal dung and urine can not be mixed with calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer, lime, plant ash and other alkaline fertilizers.Because the main component in human and animal dung and urine is nitrogen, if mixed with strong alkaline fertilizer, it will be mixed and ineffective.
(2) Ammonia can not be mixed with human excrement and urine, ammonium phosphate, potassium chloride, plant ash, potassium fertilizer, urea, ammonium bicarbonate, etc.Ammonium bicarbonate can not be mixed with plant ash, human excrement and nitrogen.Ammonium sulfate can not be mixed with plant ash, ammonium bicarbonate.Ammonium nitrate can not be mixed with plant ash, ammonia water, etc.If the fertilizer mentioned above is mixed, it will cause acid-base reaction and reduce the fertilizer efficiency.
(3) the superphosphate can not be mixed with plant ash, lime nitrogen, lime and other alkaline fertilizers.Because calcium superphosphate contains free acid, acidic, and the above alkaline fertilizer contains more calcium, if mixed with calcium superphosphate application, will cause acid-base reaction, reduce fertilizer efficiency, and will make calcium fixed phosphate, resulting in internecine damage.
(4) Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and other alkaline fertilizers can not be mixed with ammonium nitrogen fertilizer.Because the mixed application of alkaline fertilizer and ammonium nitrogen fertilizer (such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate, etc.) will lead to the volatilization of ammonia, reduce the fertilizer efficiency.Farm manure such as human and animal dung and urine should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizers such as plant ash, lime nitrogen, calcium, magnesium, phosphate and lime.Because the main composition of human and animal dung and urine is nitrogen.If used with alkaline fertilizer, it will neutralize and become ineffective.
(5) Fertilizer should not be mixed with bacterial fertilizer such as rhizobia fertilizer.Because the chemical fertilizer has strong corrosive, volatile and water absorption, if applied together with bacterial fertilizer, it will kill or inhibit the living bacteria, making the fertilizer ineffective.