How does a disc granulator turn waste into treasure?
Disc granulators are also known as pellet granulators and organic fertilizer granulators. The use of a pan granulator is the processing of organic fertilizer granules. The disc granulator adopts an overall curved structure, and the ball formation rate is large, above 93%, which reduces labor intensity and improves labor efficiency.
Disc granulator is a must-have product for organic fertilizer equipment production line. Compared with the current economic situation, this product is a must exist and will be used in many industries. Not only the organic fertilizer we often say, the disc granulator is suitable for conveying material size not more than 50mm, it is not suitable for conveying materials with high viscosity, not easy to flow and materials with particularly good fluidity.
Disc granulator can turn waste of domestic garbage and livestock waste into treasure
The disc granulator is particularly suitable for granulation of lightweight fine powder materials. The finer the basic particles of the fine powder material, the higher the sphericity of the particles and the better the quality of the balls. Typical application materials: grass carbon, sludge, cattle, sheep, chicken, pig manure fermentation, straw fermentation, residue fermentation, oyster mushroom residue, domestic garbage fermentation.
Disc granulator performance characteristics:
1. Convenient operation: Disc granulation is easy to control and flexible.
2. Investment province: The total investment of compound fertilizer produced by disc granulation can save 30% compared with other processes.
3. Low production cost and high economic efficiency.
4, product quality in the nutrient, water, particle size, strength, water-soluble phosphorus and other indicators in line with national standards.
5. Wide adaptability.
Technical Parameter of Disc Granulator
Disc granulator working principle
1. The disc granulator is added with water, and the raw material powder is evenly wetted by the atomized water in the biaxial mixer to form a spherical core with a uniform particle size, and then sent into a spherical disk for ball formation.
2, dry powder granulation is directly added to the ball plate of disc granulator, and spray the right amount of water, the raw material core into the ball plate after the disk is subjected to centrifugal force, friction and gravity, along the parabola.
3. Due to the cohesiveness and plasticity of the materials, the cores are bonded to each other and gradually grow up during the movement. When the inclination angle of the disc granulator ball disc, the height of the disk edge, the rotation speed and the water content are constant, the balls of different particle sizes roll downward from the edge of the disk at different exit angles due to different gravity. During the continuous rolling process, the ball continuously discharges the water in the ball out of the surface. Due to the cohesiveness of the material and the natural volatilization of the surface liquid film, the ball has a certain strength, and then the slanting disk body rotates. The sides of the disc are discharged outside the tray.
Leave a Messages